POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : it might be an idea : Re: it might be an idea Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: it might be an idea
From: Lance Birch
Date: 30 Jun 1999 11:52:32
Message: <377a3d40@news.povray.org>
Well I think it's a great idea if the admins are willing to help out with
the venture... let's wait and see what Mr Cason has to say on the matter
shall we?  (he's probably asleep right now... it is 1:50 am here)

Meanwhile I suggest everyone move their sites off GeoCities temporarily back
to their harddrives (I assume you all have copies anyway right?).

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP ON TRACING!  :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind